take care of the needs of the
1. Planning and implementing hospitality events.
2. Working on the SAG renovation project (five-year plan).
3. Maintaining the hospitality room.
4. Helping out with any logistics/events at SAG
5. Staffing the site ministries such as sacristans, lectors.
1. Easter vigil logistics, including rehearsals and hospitality.
2. Fr. George’s anniversary party.
3. Fr. Eddie’s farewell party.
4. Cleaning, organizing and updating the storage closets in the hospitality room.
5. Preparing site for the parish picnic.
When Meet? 2nd Sunday of the month after the Mass
Contact: Mikey Hoag (chair), 473-1090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members: Susan Adams, Ted Baer, Pat Briggs, Harry Browne,
James Chinn, Julie Crozier, Linda Gargiulo, Katherine
Glazer, Kathleen Hart, Joan Meyn, Marguerite Purcell,