St. Thomas Aquinas Parish Organizations
We have information for potential volunteers on the following ministries:
Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults
More Prayer Ministry
Pastoral Home Care
Young Ladies Institute
Widows and Widowers Group
Human Concerns Committee
Society of St. Vincent de Paul
OLR Site Committee
SAG Site Committee
STA Site Committee
Organizations with published schedules or with managed web pages are listed below. The full list of organizations and ministries is at ministries.
- Pastoral Stewardship Council (meets monthly at OLR hall on the second Wednesday, 7:00 pm)
- Community Life (call 650 327-9393)
- Communications Committee (meets monthly on the first Thursday, 7:00 pm at the Pastoral Center)
- The Thomas Merton Center Join us for Mass at 8:45 am every Sunday at St. Thomas Aquinas Church.
- Adult Initiation Ministry is for non-Catholic Christian adults interested in joining the church or for any adult interested in Baptism, Eucharist and Confirmation. Please e mail to Jean Ramacciotti.The ministry is also looking for parishioners who have time to help support the program.
- Human Concerns Committee (call 650
- JustFaith Group (call Patricia Markee at (650) 493-6242 or e mail JustFaith
- Small Faith-Sharing Groups (call Sondra Dingmann 650 494-0820)
- Age of Aquinas, an ecumenical social group for Christian Singles aged 40 and greater. See the Age of Aquinas Events page for current, upcoming, and recent events.
- Transitions, is a support group for those experiencing the breakup of a significant relationship. It meets the 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of the month at 7:30 pm in the Pastoral Center, 3290 Middlefield Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94306. The meetings are unstructured and informal.
- Knights of Columbus (meets second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm at Our Lady of the Rosary Church Hall)